Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Places for "Hunting"

In this post, I would like to share about places/cities which are great to hunt great pictures. I had my first camera last year and I didn't have many opportunites to travel around Europe, but cities in Germany were my destinations and also Paris, France.
Let me begin:

1. Cologne/Köln, Germany

It is a big city with the famous cathedral which has a great history behind. The cathedral is the first thing you'll see if you arrive in the main station. It is especially beautiful at night. You have to across the bridge and the beautiful view is in fornt of your eyes.
There are more interesting photo objects, but this is the most famous hunting spot.

2. Heidelberg, Germany

Heidelberg is one of the oldest cities in Germany. You will feel it if you go there. It has many old buildings and this city had the famous castle and also the old bridge. A big wine vase is located in the castle and is one of the tourist object.
Heidelberg is also especially beautiful at night. The nice spot is the
mountain which lie opposite the castle.

3. Paris, France

This famous city has many objects to photograph. Of course the Eiffel Tower is the most famous photo object in Paris. You can take picture of this tower from many angles. This photo is my favourite.
For me, 3 days was not enough to explore Paris and it will take much more time to make extraordinary pictures. I think New Year would be great, because there will be fireworks and they will decorate the Eiffel Tower.






Those are beautiful cities to visit and also to photograph. Actually there are many cities in Germany which are also beautiful, but I just didn't have the chances to take pictures. I will also recently give more ideas, if I find other great places.
Hope it is useful for you..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wew nice! Hope I had a camera T_T

ted said...

seems all about scenery and building. how about its people ? its culture ?

James McFly said...

ow.. you're so right.. I also supposed to take picture of those, but I wanted (and just thought) to picture the buildings and scenary, because I'm not so good in taking picture of people, but I want to learn about it. :D
thanks for the idea ^^

Search

Google